Apply until 3 February to join the Sun4All Community of Practice
27 January 2023
The call to join the Sun4All Community of Practice is still open!
Public authorities and utilities can apply until 3 February 2023 to be one of the 10 chosen municipalities to replicate the Sun4All approach, contributing to the project’s long-term impact across various countries.
Sun4All Engagement Programme - support for the Community of Practice-members:
Thanks to the Sun4All Engagement Programme, members of the Sun4All Community of Practice will have the opportunity to:
- Accompany the pilots' implementation process and learn from first-hand experience.
- Participate at study visits to at least one of the implementing cities and regions (Barcelona, Rome, Coeur de Savoie and Almada).
- Join exchange sessions with pilot cities to hear about lessons learned and experiences related to the model implementation.
- Develop an organised social dialogue with the communities and potential beneficiaries.
- Bring forward their own specific energy poverty eradication plan(s) and local business model.
More details on the application and evaluation process:
Any local public authority or public utility established in a European Union member state or an associated country can apply. We invite all interested parties to read carefully the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions to know more about the involvement in the Community of Practices. We welcome applications until 03.02.2023 by filling out this form.
The Call for Applications is open and the application process has started, i.e. incoming applications will be reviewed and evaluated on a rolling basis to build the Community of Practice. Evaluation and selection processes will come to an end as soon as 10 members of the Community of Practice are found. By end of February 2023, all applicants will be informed about the outcomes of the Open Call.
Find more information here.
Or contact us at email@example.com.
Image (Photo by Bill Mead on Unsplash)
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement N°101032239.