Sun4All Capacity Building and Knowledge Sharing programme
Sun4All aims at replication and up-scaling its innovative scheme in at least 100 European cities and regions.
What are the main benefits of participating?
Joining the Sun4All Capacity Building and Knowledge Sharing Programme will provide interested stakeholders with the opportunity to:
- Learn from the experience of Sun4All pilots and members of the Community of Practice.
- Join inspiring webinars and learn more about tackling energy poverty at the local level.
- Participate in the technical visits to different Sun4All demonstration sites.
- Raise awareness and educate the public using the Sun4All learning materials.
- Plan the integration of Sun4All into their city´s Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plan.
- Adapt and replicate the innovative financial scheme tested by the Sun4All project.
The Sun4All project sets-up a financial support scheme, which is already successfully running in the United States. The existing New York State initiative (utility bill assistance programme), named "Solar for All", is now adopted to the European context in the framework of the Sun4All project.
Four European cities and regions (Coeur de Savoie (FR), Barcelona (ES), Rome (IT), and Almada (PT)) are acting as early adopters of the Sun4All financial support scheme for renewable energy access. After testing and evaluationg the model in pilot cities and regions, replication and up-scaling of the programme is foreseen in other European cities and regions.
Who can participate?
Local and regional governments, public and private utilities and energy agencies, civil society organisations, social housing associations, energy cooperatives, energy agencies, energy service companies (ESCOs), etc.
Are you also interested in replicating the Sun4All scheme in your city or region?
You can join the Sun4All Capacity Building and Knowledge Sharing Programme and enhance your capacity to replicate and adopt Sun4All in your city and region. The Programme will include a combination of online and onsite capacity building activities to reduce energy poverty at the local level. It will start in June 2023.
Give us your contact details and we will be in touch! Fill in the contact form here.